Olympic Sports & Experience - "Citius, Altius, Fortius" (Faster, Higher, Stronger)
A half-day unique experience combining all the important factors: strategy, competition and self-discipline!
Participants compete in several Olympic Games: Long jump, High jump, Discus throw, Shot put, Javelin throw, Relay race 4x100m & Sprint race 100m and winners award the gold, silver and bronze medals!
Group is allocated into teams (PART I)
"Training - Warming up" / short seminar & trials in each sport (PART II)
"Athletes Allocation to Sports" / teams choose athletes for the sports (PART III)
"Olympics Competition" / under the Olympic rules (PART IV)
"Awarding Ceremony" / Bronze, Silver & Gold winners (PART V)
- Ideal for corporate & groups
- Set at a stadium, or on a perfect summer location (beach Olympics)
- Suggested participation 80–120 persons
- Duration from 2 ½ to 4 hours (half-day)
- Medals awarding on a podium