Athens 5 Senses
A journey into Greek tradition, under the “shadow” of Acropolis!
Participants are guided along the paths of the Greek tradition through an interactive journey in Athens and, at the same time, an enjoyment for all of their senses, as they taste traditional drinks & snacks (Ouzo & meze, Greek coffee & cherry sweet), see famous sites (Roman Forum), hear traditional sounds (bouzouki), touch local products (komboloi) and smell unprecedented scents (herbs)!!!
- Ideal for corporate & groups
- Suggested participation 80–120 persons
- Duration: 2 ½ hours approximately
- Coffee & cherry sweet, Ouzo & meze, Greek mountain tea & cookies, Road book & Challenges (“Mystery box”, “Syrtaki dancing” & “Herbs guessing”) are provided
- It can be organised either by bike, or on foot!